RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chapter One

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:27 pm

"That's what I do, though," She objected with a mirrored frown, glancing briefly at Maya. "Besides... They've been quiet lately. There's not enough happening, against us, and - as odd as it sounds - I don't like it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:30 pm

"I've been trying to listen." Yuki said. "My ear is constantly to the wall and... nothing. They either know who our ears are, or they just don't care enough about our little group. Or..." He bit his lip, not wanting it too be true. "Maybe they're just getting better at exterminating us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:33 pm

"Considering how many of them, it's about time that they got their damn act together," She said shortly, dumping her cup in the bin by the wall, "It was embarrassing, frankly, watching them before." She rubbed her face a little. "I'm actually pretty sure they've started to get some tags out on us, which is why it's worrying that nothings happened yet. And we lost a whole clan in Tennessee just last week, so I know that they haven't been idle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:36 pm

"I think our only way of actually finding anything out is to send Alex in there." Yuki said. "Or get Evelyn on our side. I'd do it myself but... well, demon and all." He sighed deeply and looked over at Alex.

The boy was now sitting on the couch beside Sadaharu, though he was in discussion with Sora, who remained on the floor. Yuki really had little hopes that Alexander would turn out to be a good spy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:42 pm

"We'll talk about that in the club after close tomorrow night... Morning. Whatever." She said with a grimace, leaning back on the bench. "Because it's about time we started thinking more about getting someone in there. Because they've either backed off, or they're about to do something big, and we're going to be flattened if they find us here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:44 pm

"Guess that means we'll also have to be careful who we sleep with." Yuki pouted sadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:46 pm

"What?" Satori asked quizzically, tilting her head a little and pausing in her extremely vague attempt at clearing off the bench on her left. "I... Don't think I understand. Clearly, whatever you said isn't an important enough issue, if I missed the point."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:49 pm

"Think about it. We'd think that they were above it. They'd think that we'd think that they wouldn't. What if we fell for someone who seemed sympathetic and then Boom! The house is blown up and I'm a yuki smorgasbord."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:52 pm

"You would make a terrible smorgasbord." Satori agreed, lips quirking a little as she brushed her hair back out of her eyes. "But... Well, generally we keep it quiet anyway, they don't need to know what's going on. If we keep up the same kind of confidentiality we always have had, towards everyone, then it can't go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:03 pm

"Satori, I love your confidence but a lot of our little group here is mostly young-ins. Love is something that they can get caught up in. Especially when they have a big secret. Its like an epic love story."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:23 pm

"You've probably got a point." She admitted grudgingly, looking over to the others, all sprawled around the living room. "I guess we can bring that up too; I'm sure they'll take to the idea remarkably well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:25 pm

"Oh yes." Yuki sighed. "Anyway, you can have baby back. Baby has done a very bad smell, haven't you baby." He cooed at her as he handed her back to her mother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:42 pm

"Baby's also going to start screaming in a minute." Satori added as she tucked the child against her chest, stepping away from the bench. "I'm going to deal with this." She headed back to her room - with the place being so small, it was easier if all of Maya's crib and other things... And the Nappy related things, were all tucked away in one spot, where it was quiet and out of the way.

"You know who you should take on a date?" Taro asked Yuki as he stepped neatly back into the kitchen to chuck out his cup and investigate the rice crackers, casting the demon a side-long glance before nodding a little in Zetsubou's direction. "The boy doth protest too much, methinks." He added in a sing-song voice, popping a broken off half of a cracker into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:50 pm

"Oh please." Yuki scoffed. "The guys my best mate. We joke around but there's no serious feelings there. Sure we have had our fun, but it's like when we have our fun." He lent against the counter, his arms crossed. A wide, perverted grin covered his face as he looked at Taro. "And what fun it is."

Yuki pushed off slightly and stood beside Taro. "Now if anyone should be dating its Sadaharu and Sora. Have you seen the way Sadi is acting?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:53 pm

"Have you noticed how not gay Sora is?" Taro responded with a slightly raised brow, leaning against Yuki a little and glancing further into the lounge-room. "Poor kid. We should set him up with someone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:58 pm

"Who, Sadaharu or Sora?" Yuki asked as he placed an arm on the counter behind Taro. "Because if it was Sora we would need to invent a robotic woman with- nope. Maybe just a computer. The poor kid is so scared of actual human interaction." He sighed. "So I'm guessing you meant Sadaharu." He paused. "Unless you met Zetsubou, because I hear Desn is single." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:03 pm

"Dean is single, and an idiot." Taro said with a grin, fluttering his eyelashes up at Yuki. "And I will see him in hotpants one day, if it kills me. Hotpants, and dancing, and- It really will kill me, he's never going to agree to that. We could just bribe Sandy into making it happen, surely."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bob the peach
Admin
Admin

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:04 pm

"You know" Zetsubou muttered, Leaning in close to Sadaharu who, like Zet was fighting down a blush, "I think they forget we have remarkable good hearing and that they're less then ten meters fucking away"

"What about this one?" Anei asked, pulling at a long length of beads that looked like it had come from a five year olds dress up box.
"How did I know you'd go for that one?" Terry smirked, letting the younger take the necklace and wrap it around her neck.
"Oi Yuki!" She yelled, before lobbing a small pouch at the boys head, "Those earrings you asked for."

So save it for your own and the ones you can help.

- Blow up the outside world, Soundgarden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:08 pm

"The boy doth protest too much," Sadaharu mimicked, cheeks suffused with pink, more than a little horrified on his own behalf anyway, because Sora might look like he wasn't paying attention, and dear God, he had better not be, because they all had quite good hearing and he was going to seriously consider beating the shit out of Taro the next time he flounced past-

"Do I get a new necklace?" Taro asked cheerily, ducking away from Yuki and rushing back over to Terry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bob the peach
Admin
Admin

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:17 pm

"You don't need a necklace" Terry stated, rolling her eyes, "Heavenly beings are completely exempt from the whole, 'oh shit, I need to hide my tail and demonic aura' thing we all have going. It's kinda like a club, we don't have jackets, but we sure do have a lot of shiny shit"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:24 pm

"I'm sorry, are you also expending an insane amount of energy to keep your wings hidden?" Taro asked with a dramatic sigh. "Completely exempt, my perfect ass."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bob the peach
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:29 pm

"Oh fine," Terry sighed melodramatically, pulling a pair of pretty diamante studs from her pile  "You can join our club"

"Kietsu's" Anei asked, prompting Terry to roll her eyes good naturedly.
"Don't sweat it kid, I got him his too"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:39 pm

"In your club, wearing your things!" Taro exclaimed happily, taking the earrings, beaming at Terry and stepping away to find a mirror as he ran his fingers up his left ear to find a spot that he could pierce - he had become more than a little fond of earrings over the past few months. 

"New thing for me?" Sadaharu asked hopefully, holding up a hand to draw attention and managing to tamp down the remnants of that horrible blush. "I'll take Satori and Maya's too. Mori's gone for a bit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bob the peach
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:57 pm

"Necklaces for the lovely ladies" Terry said, moving to lean over the back of the couch, "And your choice of a ring or bracelet"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:32 pm

"Ring, please." Sadaharu said with a grin, holding out his hands for the items. "You're awesome. Like, really awesome."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   

Back to top Go down

Chapter One
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next