RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chapter One

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
bob the peach
Admin
Admin

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:27 pm

"Nope" Anei chirped, snuggling into Kietsu's side "Blood still everywhere"

"Because It's fun?" Zetsubou questioned, shrugging as best he could with a fully grown man on his lap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Sora whined again. "I think I'm just going home."

Yuki whined sadly and sat back, now straddling the man below him. He pouted sadly. "You're so mean. Why do I let you be my friend? Taro!" He turned to face the man he addressing at. "You have been promoted to best friend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bob the peach
Admin
Admin

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Tipping his head so that he could look around Yuki, Zetsubou sent Taro a double thumbs up.
"Congratulations" He deadpanned. 

"What's with the little gay-fest?" said a voice as a young woman walked casually into the apartment, "You all leaving me out again?"

Accented voice -Scottish, jeans faded at the knee, army boots and an obviously quite worn in singlet adorned the smirking woman in the doorway. Her silver hair styled straight up with a myriad of colours artfully worked through.

"Mummy's brought presents" She smirked, digging her hands into her pockets and producing a large assortment of bangles, rings, necklaces and earrings, "Do you love me or do you love me?"

"Terry!" Anei squealed, already tripping over her feet to rush to the others side, "Presents!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:52 am

"You just got here!" Sadaharu protested, propping his head up on his hand again and shaking his head up at Sora. "Come on, I mean, at least finish the pizza. that was a good five minutes of my time making sure that nobody at it- Terry! Hey, great, I could really use a new-" He was cut off as Anei charged over to Terry, very nearly kicking him in the head, and just as he went to complain, Taro sprang up and darted over too, stepping squarely on Sadaharu's back and sending the half-demon face down into the carpet with a muffled curse.

Taro grinned widely and all but danced over to Terry's side, Sadaharu still muttering something undignified as he levered himself upright. The blonde ducked between Anei and Terry, already reaching for the jewelry. "Hey, so you know that last necklace you made me for the-"

"Would everyone just stop!" Satori called out from her doorway, Maya in her arms. "Terry. Front and center. Stop egging them on, there's been too much excitement already." She said with an annoyed sigh, trying to keep the grin off her face, regardless. "News, first. If there's any. Then, trinkets."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:20 pm

Sora winced and looked at Sadaharu. "You okay? That looked like it hurt." He was of course referring to the fact that Taro had just stepped all over his back. "Need me to get you some Ice or anything?"

"Speak for yourself, Satori." Rika said as she pushed Alexander away. "Excitement can always be expanded when presents are involved."
Alexander sighed and put both the ice and the wash cloth back down. He lent against the counter and crossed his arms as he watched on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:42 pm

"Totally fine." Sadaharu huffed, sitting upright and ruefully rubbing the back of his neck as he glanced longingly over to Terry and her handful of shiny, shiny things. They'd get distributed tonight no matter what, of course, but yeah, it was always more than a little exciting. And really nice to know that you weren't going to suddenly sprout cat ears and a tail in the middle of Central Park - more alarming than could be believed. "Perfect timing though, I swear, the charm's about to wear off."

"I am Boss Lady and House-Owner lady." Satori said pointedly. "No back chatting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:49 pm

'No back chatting.' Yuki mimiked Satori to the amusement of Sora. He climbed off the couch, and Zetsubou and walked over to Satori. He grinned at the baby in her arms. "Hello little baby, you are gonna talk back so much wont you? Oh yes, oh yes you will." He playfully poked her nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:02 pm

"If Maya picks up a single piece of smug sassiness, I'm going to blame you, entirely." Satori said, raising a challenging brow, but smiling all the same as the infant gave a high-pitched squeal of glee, aimlessly waving a tiny hand in the air, failing entirely to actually get the depth perception required to get hold of Yuki's finger.

"I'll teach her to backchat, and then we'll see who the trouble child is." Sadaharu said cheerily, jumping up and shoving his way onto the couch now that there was suddenly room, grabbing his beaten old laptop from the corner as he went.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:07 pm

"Oh yes, Uncle Yuki will teach the little baby. Yes he will, yes he will." Yuki moved his finger so Maya could take a hold of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:23 pm

"Yeah, welcome to Deathgrip Plaza." Satori said with a small roll of her eyes, stepping in closer to Yuki and carefully moving Maya so that he could hold an arm underneath her and hold her against his chest as the girl gave a small peal of laughter and proceeded to stuff her own hand and his finger into her mouth. Satori made a face and carefully drew back once the other was holding her. "And uncle-hood, because I need a coffee. Might as well make everyone one, seeing as the trade off is shiny things. You want one?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:11 am

"You know how I like it." Yuki grinned at Satori with a wink. He held the baby close to him, wiggling his finger around in her mouth. He took this moment to see if any teeth were coming through her gums. "Hey, seen the new girl starting down stairs?" He asked, following Satori into the kitchen. "She's pretty good. Nice butt too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:35 pm

"I haven't been going down there to check out the dancers," Satori commented dryly, flicking on the kettle and reaching for a stack of those cheap, disposable cardboard mugs. It was far easier to just keep it stocked with things they could throw away, considering how often the place was invaded.

And considering how trustworthy these people were with ceramics.

"I'm sure Mori will want to hear all about it. Taro getting all antsy about being replaced yet?"
"I'm not being replaced! She can't do half of the things that I can-"
"Yes, the answer is yes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:14 pm

"Nuh, I don't think that Taro has anything to worry about." Yuki smiled at his blonde friend. "After all, she can't appeal to certain types of men. Now, if Sandy ever talks Dean into performing, then you'll have something to worry about."

His attention returned back to Satori. "I'll never understand your and Mori's relationship. I don't mean any offence of course, but if it was me in that relationship I'd feel.. I dunno. Worried I guess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:27 pm

"Not one for non-monogamy?" Satori asked, lifting a shoulder in a small shrug as she spooned out the coffee - and in Taro's case, a stupid amount of artificial sweetener, ignoring the appreciative noises of agreement that Taro was making about Dean. 

"We've been through enough together that the idea of being 'apart' just isn't an option." She mused thoughtfully, "But we work together, and we're just not... I don't know, threatened by anyone else? No matter what, we always end up back together anyway, so, as long as everyone else is aware of that fact, there's no problems."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:29 pm

"Fair enough I guess." Yuki said. He kissed the cheek on the little girl in his arms. He grinned. "How often do you get around anyway?" His grin grew. "I bet you and Sandy..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:38 pm

"Uh, no. nope." Satori said with a burst of laughter. "Somehow I don't see that working. You know, mainly because I think he's actually more fixated on his actual bar - or his shotgun - than he is women. But uh," She cleared her throat, "Our landlord, Hideki?" She smirked and lifted an eyebrow before making the coffee call and sidestepping Taro as he practically danced into the kitchen to his coffee.

She made a rather crude 'measurement' hand gesture while Taro was distracted and then collected a mug for herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:42 pm

Yuki gasped before smiling at her. "Oh you lucky thing!" He exclaimed. "I bet he is very... Handsome. In the pants." He gently pushed at her shoulder. "If only I had as much luck."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:51 pm

"Bastard won't even give me a discount on the rent." She said with a small roll of her eyes - fair enough, really, considering it was probably against some kind of land-owner rule somewhere. "And no, don't tell me our resident good-looker can't land a date!" Satori said with a shake of her head. "No way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:54 pm

"Though my looks are good like, it has been proven to be impossible." Yuki sighed dramatic. "Example." He turned to Taro. "My dear good friend, how would you care to accompany me to a fine restaurant, perhaps a movie and then some hanky panky this evening?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 pm

"Are you paying?" Taro asked with a quirked smile, one eyebrow high on his forehead. "Because if you're paying it sounds totally worth it. Besides, Dean only looks grumpier every time I flirt with him."

Satori snorted into her coffee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:07 pm

"Well, you're even less obvious in your flirtation than I am in mine." Yuki said. "So his being uncomfortable is totally obvious. He may not even be into our side, my friend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:10 pm

"He's too hot to be straight." Taro complained. "And that's even with him in his security clothes, and- okay, no, wow, that was a terrible point." He grinned. "What I meant to say is; that's even with him not in hotpants."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Yuki very nearly began to drool. "Imagine him in hot pants...." The thought was almost too much to handle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:23 pm

"It's the most distracting thought in the world." Taro muttered, wandering off with his coffee. "I'm going to sneak his name onto the shortlist of fill-ins for dancers. Who know, maybe we'll get lucky!" He said, throwing a wink over his shoulder.

Satori finished her drink and held her arms out for Maya so that Yuki could have his own. "Thanks. Maybe you've just got to get out there for a bit, you know... Places other than a strip club, and this dump of a building? Go sit in a coffee shop for a while; really pays off sometimes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Yuki held onto the baby and hissed at Satori. "Mine." He frowned at her. "Maybe you should do the same. All you do is fight and try and take care of this lot. Maybe its time you went out and got some pretty decent coffee in a pretty decent shop with some pretty decent looking fellas."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   

Back to top Go down

Chapter One
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next