RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The beginning.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:14 pm

"Intensely popular. Humans on one side, kitsune on the other, kurohyou within shouting distance..." he smiled slightly, shaking his head once. "I'm scouting, they'll have caught up in another few minutes. I'm travelling with Satori and one other. We're not going to stop until sundown, unless you decide to join and need to rest for a while. We're not actually under time constraints, but especially with you here now, it's probably not the best of places to stop."

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Karin smiled softly abd rise an eyebrow. "Already offering me stops short of need of the rest if the group? I doubt your charge will like that." She shifted. "We'll just find me a stick about my height. I should be able to keep up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:23 pm

"She's short tempered, but not completely overruling." Mori said easily enough as he stepped lightly through the trees, leaning his full weight against an already split branch, scraping away the jagged edges and loose twigs with his knife before offering the branch to Karin. "She's some sense."

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:25 pm

"Thanks." She took the branch and used it to carry her weight. "Alright, lead the way so I can finally meet the infamous Satori-ou."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:30 pm

"Careful." He said, smile twitching over his lips again. "I said some sense." He turned and stepped through the foliage. He wasn't on edge, but he was exceedingly attentive to any sounds coming from behind him, just in case Karin tried anything. If she made any offensive movements, he would have his sword in hand in but seconds.

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:32 pm

The only sound that came from Karin was her uneven steps as sge tried to keep up with his strides. "I hope you know I can't cook." She told him. "Just in case that's why you brought me along."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:36 pm

"I've long ago decided that our kind have a racial failing there." He said, tone dead serious. "So I can swear to no ulterior motives."

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Karin chuckled with a small smile. "I'll take your word for it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:05 pm

A few more minutes of walking, and he could hear Satori and Anei again, both of them quiet but for their footsteps. He stopped and waited and nodded to the silver-haired demon when they stepped out from behind the trees. Satori immediately stopped, eyes narrowed and hand moving to her sword, but Mori cut her off, shaking his head. "She's fine. Karin. Satori and Anei."
"From which clan?" Satori asked, fingers curling around her sword, positioning herself between Anei and the stranger.
"Satori-"
"Satori-ou" She said, voice sharp. "Which clan? We're too close for these kinds of risks." She said, eyes narrowing a little more as she watched Karin. "Nothing personal, you understand."

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Karins hand lay still on the blade at her side. "Nine taken." She told Sarori. She glanced at Mori before answering the previous question. "Im Karin of the Yamada clan." She noticed Anei at this point and rose an eyebrow. "Make a habit of traveling with kids? I don't remember hearing Satori-ou had a child."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:24 pm

"You think to take my name in mockery?" Satori asked, cold fury in her voice and hand tight around the hilt of her sword. "Yamada clan, and you would speak against me? It was your clan that had nothing to do with the feud, and yet you still leap to speak out of place?"

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:27 pm

"I am not a part of my clan any longer." Karin spoke calmly. "I did not mean to offended, satori-ou. I was simply stating. I apologise if my voice have away something that was not there." She bowed her head in respect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bob the peach
Admin
Admin

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:30 pm

"What fued?" Anei interupted, having quite remarkably for her, kept silent until now.

So save it for your own and the ones you can help.

- Blow up the outside world, Soundgarden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Satori nodded in slow acceptance, folding her arms across her chest, looking almost hesitant to let go of her sword. "Family feud. My father, started killing off the other clan leaders, took them all over, bar about three. Framed me." She said evenly, still keeping a close eye on Karin. "So we're going to go back in. Anei, Mori and I think we know who you are. We need to go back in to find out. That's what we're going, that's what we're doing. Karin, if you're alliegences are actually not with a clan, and you're willing to hold your own, I've no objections to you coming with us."

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Karin nodded. "We appear to be traveling the same way. I may depart before actually entering the territory, unless given a reason of course." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:16 pm

"So... Your dad's crazy?" Anei questioned "And he's all evil king man now?"

Turning to Kietsu she frowned "I don't know why we are heading there then. why would we want to head towards the evil crazy guy?"

Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:21 pm

"Because if you're who we think you are, Anei, you've got a brother. That's why." She said to the younger, then looking back to Karin and brushing past as she started to walk again. "Do as you will, Karin. We need to make more time, I want to be further away before nightfall."

Mori cast a sidelong smile at Karin, walking alongside her as Satori went ahead with Anei.

Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:33 pm

"I what!?" Anei choked, " Does that mean I have a mum and a dad?!"

'Oh my gosh are you friends with her?What's my brother like? Is mum a princes too? Are you the only princess? Can there be more than one? Does that make me a princess nd my brother a prince?"

"I..." Here Anei sat down, and looked up at the assembled group. ' I didn't think I'd find anyone like me... Especially not my actual family."

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:36 pm

"She seems pleasant." Karin said as she began to walk beside Mori. "Seems that I've already gotten on her bad side. Did not mean to do it..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Mori kept walking, taking Karin with him at a jerk of the head from Satori. As they left, Satori dropped cross-legged to the floor in front of the girl.

"I really think it's you, I'm almost certain." She said carefully as she considered Anei. "Children never go missing. Never. But you did, and one girl, just one girl went missing from our clan; her mother was assisting as a healer. She didn't make it, and her child was never recovered." Satori leant forwards a little, looking anxious, mouth in a tight line. "You look like her. You look just like her. Her name was Kaga, and she was a dear friend of mine."

"Zetsubou... He's your brother. I didn't want to get him mixed up in what happened, but I'm sincerely regretting not managing to get him out when I could."

---

"She's like that. You get used to it, it wasn't you, that's just how it goes." He said without an inkling of concern. "If she was actually, really angry, then she would have drawn her sword."

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Karin sighed. Pulling swords with royalty may not be such a good idea. "Glad it didn't get to that." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:10 pm

"So my mother isn't..." Anei murmered, tucking her legs in closer to her body. "Hey Kietsu..." she said, grin slowly spreading "I have a brother!"

Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:19 pm

"And I won't be leaving you there yourself, not if you're not comfortable with it. I owe it to your mother." Satori said with a small smile, friendly, and pretty much uncertain on her face. This was one hell of an odd happenstance. "I'm... Really happy to have run into you."

---

"Me too, I don't want to fight you." He said, giving her a level look. "And I wouldn't have had a choice. Oath-binding, it doesn't leave much room for movement sometimes."

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Karin smiled up at him as she met his eyes. "We'll, we wouldn't want that now would we? So many more interesting things to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:33 pm

Three days and two nights had passed since Ayama had begun to drag Taro along on her mission. Food was scarce and rests were becoming just as fleeting.
The mountains that she spoke of were still a weeks walk away. Ayama wanted to get to their destination as soon as possible, hence her cut down on rests. She knew that Taro was growing annoyed but she still had all the cards as far as she was concerned.

Tonight the woman decided to let Taro rest his delicate feet. She had caught some fish and had even cooked them over a fire for her companion. She was grateful for the lack of questions the other man had been asking. Well, questions that had to do with anything important, such as why the mountains. Tonight though, Ayama decided that he deserved to know why.
"The mountains are home to a monastery. My daughter lives there and she holds something we need."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   

Back to top Go down

The beginning.
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next