RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Back to ze past

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Taro hurridly sent Evelyn off into her room and rushed out the door after Elizabeth - he had been in his own room when he'd heard her scream. The scent of blood hit him as he neared Elizabeth and he moved quickly to Amaterasu's side. "Ce n'est pas son," He breathed and touched a hand to her shoulder. So much blood. The gash across her throat, wounds probably all over her back...

She was dead. No question. But whoever had done this, if they were still here... "Elizabeth, go and get Mori, or someone. Just get someone!" He said quickly, turning to look up at her.

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Elizabeth was frozen, she couldn't move. This was the first time she had seensuch... mutation. if it wasn't for the tone in Taro's voice, the princess wouldn't have moved.
She nodded shakily and ran offm calling for Mori, Sadaharu, Anyone she could find.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Mori was the first to hear her. He ran. Sadaharu was close behind.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Sadaharu dropped to his knees, pain etched into his features as he pulled Amaterasu's still, bloody body into his arms, tears already rolling down his cheeks. Mori forced himself to remain focused, eyes darting around the forest. He knew who had done this.

He clenched his fists and backed up as Sadaharu bowed his head, holding Amaterasu close, shoulders shaking as he cried. Etsuko.

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Yuki woke with a start, only he would have if he could move his body. His eyes were really the only thing that snapped open.

His dakr eyes darted about the room. He moved his mouth slowly, it was as if he hadn't been able to do this for a long time. Like he had ben sleeping for a long time.

He twitched his fingers, he found they all worked but it took a long time for that to happen.

His breathing began erratic as fear took over his body.

Unknown to the rat, three years had passed and during that time the worldhad not waited for him to wake up. People aged slightly, and people matured, Animals were eaten and water was drunk. Rain fell and the sun moved across the sky.

Only, Yuki had seen none of this. He had slept, or what one would call sleeping. He didn't recall. He remembered feeling cold, and there being alot of black. Nothing else.

Yuki licked his dry lips and thats when he felt it. An electric charge that surged through his body.
He cried as his back arched off the bed. Everyone of his limbs cried out and snapped, cracking and curling together.

It only lasted awhile and when it was done, Yuki sat upright and panted as he looked about the room, this time moving his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:35 pm

The door was flung wide as Sadaharu ran inside, eyes wide and hair wild. "Y-Yuki!" He exclaimed, frozen in the doorway, hand tight on the door. "Wh- Yuki? You're..." Pain flashed behind his eyes for one moment before he flung himself forwards and hugged Yuki before drawing back quickly. "Are you oka- Wait, no. How do you feel? Can you move?" His nerves seemed very much frayed, and he ran his eyes worridly over Yuki's face. "Should you be sitting? I knew you'd wake up." He shook his head and his eyes tightened.

bob the peach
Admin
Admin

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Frowning thoughfully to herself Anei looked at the forest that was infront of her, she'd spent the last three years on the move again right after her choice to finally stop and settle for Zetsubou sake he brother had gone missing.

Saiyu was now 12 years old and had spent the last three years angrilly mastering his weapon, resentful of the fact that his beloved Jikei had abandoned him. At the time Anei had not worried to much for Zetsubou often dissapeared for days on end, but after a week the elder had still not returned and this had started to seriously panic Anei and Saiyu.

Kietsu, though he was louthe to admit it, had been worried too, he may not have cared to much for the demon but Anei cared for him, and that made him important enough to care even if it was only a little.

For reasons unknown to Anei, Mentaro was still travelling with their little group and didn't really look like he was planning on leaving any time soon.

"Youbo?"

"Huh?" Anei looked around for the source of the voice, "it's been three years...think we'll find him?"

Sighing Anei shook her head slowly, "I...don't know, Zetsubou is...umpredictable, he's different than what I know"

"Oh...Was he different before?"

Smiling softly Anei nodded, "Yeah...he was, well he was the most predictable person I had ever met."

So save it for your own and the ones you can help.

- Blow up the outside world, Soundgarden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Yuki smiled and gave a laugh. "Bit stiff and hungry. I also really need to use the bathroom." He ran his hand through Sadaharu's hair. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Mentaro hid behind Keitu, peeking out from behind the bear every now and then to look at Anei. Other than that, he remained behind the bear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:45 pm

"Yuki... You've-" He rose a hand to take Yuki's and placed it back down by his side, shaking his head. "You've been in a coma, Yuki." He said softly, voice laced with guilt and eyes locked onto Yuki's. "Three years."

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:49 pm

"Three?" Yuki's eyes widned. he shook his head in disbelief. "Nice on Sadi, but you can't trick me that easily. What really happened?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bob the peach
Admin
Admin

Location : In that little place I like to pretend is the last dredges of my sanity

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:52 pm

Wiping the sweat from his brow Zetsubou grinned as he fingered the necklace around his neck, He had no idea where the thing had come from, he'f merely found it on his person when he had awoken three years ago, but when he wore it all his demon features receded, making it very easy to blend in and earn a living whilst travelling from village to village. Like right now he was working in a wheat field, harvesting the years crops before the harsh winter set in.

Grinning softly to himself he started humming a tune he had learnt from some English infantry the year before, ever since hearing of the downfall of both his adopted mother and subsequently the panther tribe, he'd kept himself busy travelling around, trying to figure out what had happened to him in the years that seemed to be missing from his memory. Often at night he'd wake up screaming from nightmares he could never remember, things that left him panicky and afraid to be alone.

Other nights he'd sleep like a log, waking up to the strange sensation of being completely and utterly content with everything in the world. Both dreams confused him, as with the panthers he had only ever felt distanced and a need to leave and be alone.

Shaking off the confusing thoughts, Zetsubou smiled and waved at his current employer, an elderly man name Fu Chin who had broken his leg a few weeks prior and had needed help in his fields.

"Only a few left Boyo and then your home free" He called out to the working teen,

"Free I am, but Home I have not" Zetsubou laughed, as he drove a plow into the dirt, "I think It's time for me to have a short break by the light of the sun"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bob the peach
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Growling slightly Kietsu swatted behind him, earning a small giggle from the two youngest of their group.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:54 pm

Mentaro let out a cry and ran up the closest tree, hissing down to the bear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bob the peach
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Still giggling Anei turned to wink at the boy infront of her, before leaping towards the tree, changing forms in the process.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Sadaharu gave a low laugh and shook his head sharply. "You hurt your head. Remember that? You fell unconscious, we took you back here and..." He rose his hands, shaky voice trailing off. "Three years... Nobody else thought you'd wake up." He dropped his hands to his side and smiled slightly, voice steadying. "Welcome back."

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Mentaro let out a cry and jumped fromone tree to another. Trying to escape them.

----

Yuki's eyes widend and his breath stopped. The rat pushed past Sadaharu as he ran outside to see if Sadaharu was right.

Three years? That was... 1095 days, that was...65700 Hours, that was 3942000 minutes, that was 23652000something seconds!

Yuki clucthed his chest as he looked around. Where was his sister, his mother? They would know what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Sadaharu quickly moved after him and pulled him around to face him, arms on his shoulders. "Yuki, calm down." He said urgently, eyes flicking over his friend. "Sit down for a moment."

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:06 pm

"Where is she?" Yuki asked, gripping Sadaharus shoulders. "Wheres my sister? Where's Ama?" He spun around, tking a few steps away. "Wheres my Mother? Where are they?! They can explain, they'll fix this!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bob the peach
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:09 pm

Yowling a battle cry Anei immediately gave chase, unfortunately the tree's gave Mentaro an advantage, but Anei speed made up for that, so overall they were just about even.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:11 pm

mentaro shifted into his less than large true self. A tiny black cat. He had a bigger version, but that didn't help with speed.

The less than sane man turned Cat quickly changed direction and ran back, jumpingonto the bears head and digging his claws in. He shook with fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:14 pm

Sadaharu shut his eyes and rose a hand to his head, taking a slow breath. "Yuki, they're-" He opened his eyes and shook his head. "Ayama died when you fainted. Amaterasu... They're both dead." He said lowly, casting his guilt filled eyes to Yuki. "I'm sorry-"

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:17 pm

"Don't lie to me!" Yuki belowed, his voice far louder than it had ever been before. "Don't you of all people lie to me! Their not dead." he knew it was a lie even as he spoke it. The tears that flowed from the corner of his eyesshowed proof to that. he closed his eyes, trying to remember how to breath.
Trying to bring warmth back to his heart.

"Wuu... Ayama... Ama... Everyone." He took a deep breath and let out a small whine. "Their dead. I'm... I have no-..." he turned around quickly. "I have to find Mori, Taro, Someone." heran off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Sadaharu followed him, but didn't attempt to stop him. His own chest was tight with the knowledge of what had happened. How was he meant to just pretend it would work out if it was his fault that Amaterasu had died?

Taro, as it happened, was not that far away from them, crouched over the vegetable garden a short distance away. He looked up and amazement flooded his features before it was replaced by concern; the entire situation adding up in his head. "Yuki."

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:27 pm

"Taro." Yuki said, dropping down infront of the blond englishmen. He grabbed his shoulders, his dark eyes boring into Taro's own. "Tell me none of its true. Tell me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Taro's eyes daarkened and he just shook his head, not having the heart to say anything. Sadaharu stood behind Yuki, hair wafting in the slight breeze as one hand hung in the air, falling back down before touching to Yuki's back. "Yuki I'm so sorry." He whispered.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   

Back to top Go down

Back to ze past
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next