RP World

Choose between different RPs, create a character and join in.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Back to ze past

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:39 pm

"Well." Elizabeth said. "I do believe I should do whatever it is what I feel is right. I should do whatever it is I want correct?"

"Whatever you want." Shade said, turning to look at her.

"And what I want right now." She whispered, moving closer to him. "Is you."

Shade shook his head. "Here I should disagree. Tell you you're wrong." He smiled wryly. "I left you alone for three years. I didn't get it, did I? I did everything I could but letting myself get taken in the first place just cancelled that out, huh?"

"Your making me want to slap you." Elizabeth said, standing to her full height. "If you no longer want me, no longer love me than I'll leave this second. But don't sprout these excuses at me."

"What excuses?" He asked with a sharp laugh. "You deserve better. Someone that will actually be there. What am I even doing?" He heaved a sigh.

"You learned to knit, or at least were learning to knit, in order to be with me and our children." Elizabeth grabbed his face, her thumbs rubbing over his stubble. "There is no-one else for me."

"Because knitting just proves everything?" He rose his eyebrows.

"Because it proves how much you wish to be with us."

"A fair point" He agreed, shaking his head. "Any man should be able to knit for the women." He smiled slightly.

"Taro may not forgive you but without even thinking about it I did. You've done so much for me, done so much to come back to me. How could I not still want to be with you?" She asked, her eyes darting between his eyes.

"Do you want to see the list? I've nearly finished it off." he joked half-heartedly. "Oh, my inability to stitch is on there too."

"Yes." She gave a laugh. "You are a bit lacked in that area."

"Hmm." He looked at her and sighed before pulling her into his arms. "I'm sorry Elizabeth. I'm so sorry, about everything."

Elizabeth wrapped her arms around him. "I am too. I shouldn't have blamed you for all those years you were gone. It was not your fault."

"Lying is unbecoming." He said and smiled. "Now, do I have to remake ths shirt for you?"

"I think it would be better if I made it." She told him. "Seeing as how Rhun will need it soon, rather than sometime next year."

"Cruelty." He said, looking down at her. "And do I have to break in before I'm allowed to make a fool of myself?"

"I think not." Elizabeth gave a laugh. "When the sun raises, we shall go and you shall talk to the fool."

"Sounds like a plan. Now get out of my house" He said with a grin. "You're not allowed inside until you've knitted me a pair of gloves."

"I think you should knit your own." She smiled back at him. "And you should try to make me leave too."

Shade rose an eyebrow. 'Fine. Stay. I'll be here, knitting and drinking sake. Sounds like fun." He crossed his arms. 'I'll see you in the morning Elizabeth."

"Are you sulking, my dear poisoner?" Elizabeth asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No. Goodnight." He smirked. "Poisoners don't sulk."

Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:45 pm

"Fine." Elizabeth stood up and headed towards the bedroom. "I'm taking the bed and should you wish to join me, feel free." She closed the door behind her.

"Hi. In your house. In your bed. Sure." He rose an eyebrow at the door. "My bed" He grumbled and walked in after her.

Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:54 am

Sadaharu blinked sligtly as he woke, making a small noise of complaint and dragging the blanket over his head to block out the rays of sunlight coming in through the window. God, my head! Then his eyes shot open. Whoa. Wait up. Did that happen?

Amaterasu was curled close to Sadaharus side, having falling asleep next to him during the night. Yuki was glancing out the window, that bird was... He turned slowly and his features broke into a grin. "Are you awake? Or have you figured out a way to sleep with your eyes open?"

"I think I'm awake." Sadaharu muttered, lowering the blanket from his face with an unhappy glare at the window. He looked to Amaterasu and a grimace crossed his face for a split second.

Yuki walked on over and ruffled the boys hair. He grinned. "We have a problem."

"We do?" He asked, sitting up and running a hand through his hair - now black - to straighten it out. He smiled slightly. "I can't figure out..." He stopped and glanced at Yuki.

Yuki rose an eyebrow. "Wow, that rat must have scared you more than you let on before." he gave a laugh and felt Sadaharus forhead. "Still feeling woozy?"

"My head hurts," He admitted, raising a hand to move Yuki's away. "Which I can relate back to something."

"Well yeah." Yuki rolled his eyes. "The necklace was stolen by your sister." He said bluntly. "The necklace which is part of a three part set. Necklace, bracelet and ring. Remember?"

Sadaharu's eyebrows furrowed. "What? My sister? She has the necklace?! How do you know that?"

"Mori." Yuki said simply.

"What on earth- But she was here! It couldn't have been here!" He said, lowering his voice quickly when he realized that Amaterasu was still sleeping. "Did the fool have it?" He asked, things clicking into place as his brain started to wake up.

Yuki nodded. "See, that thing between youe eyes is good for something." With a grin, the rat poked sadaharu between his eyes.

"We have to take it back." He said, frowning and biting his lip. "Remember what happened to Mentaro." He lapsed into silence, one hand prodding his aching head. Sadaharu glanced at Amaterasu. "Yuki... What-" He paused and grimaced. "So how am I meant to do this?" He asked, changing the topic and shaking his head.

"Do what?" Yuki asked, raising an eyebrow.
Amaterasu stirred, her eyes opening slowly.

"Stop." He said quietly and then looked to Amaterasu. "Morning." He smiled.

"Morning." Amaterasu smiled, sitting up so she could stretch. "Feeling better?" She asked, leaning over and kissing him. Yuki cleared his throat and stood up. "I'll... I have a bird to watch." He gave a grin and a wink before walking back over to the window.

Sadaharu looked awkward as something was suddenly confirmed. "A little." He said. "So, umm..." He scratched his head.

Amaterasu rose an eyebrow. "What is it?"
Yuki gave a small smile and a laugh. It was at this point that elizabeth walked back into the house, her hair still a little ruffled. She gave them all a slight, embaressed smile. "Did we all sleep well?"
"Well I know I did." Yuki said, sitting himself back down. "Not so sure if you did."

Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:45 am

Mori pulled the warm thing in his arms closer, and opened his eyes when it made a small noise. It took a few seconds for him to piece it all together. He was on Taro's bed with an arm wrapped protectively over said man. Taro's head was resting on his chest, tufts of his hair hanging over his face. He blinked and Taro stirred. Wihin about a second he was sitting up on the side of the bed he had just been lying on, arms crossed. Fallen asleep odd. That was it. He sniffed.

-------

Sadaharu smirked slightly at her expense. "Perhaps not the only one."

Elizabeth cleared her throat. "I'm going to go check on my children." She stepped into their bedroom. Yuki laughed when she left the room. "Poor girl."

The hanyou laughed. "Yeah." He shook his head at Amaterasu. "Strange dream is all."

"Oh yeah?" Amaterasu smiled slightly. "And what did you dream of?" She kissed him again before she stood and moved away from him. "Thats right, I'm meant to be mad at you."

"Of course. That's right." He grinned and scratched his head. "I forgot." He stretched out his shoulders. "Sorry?"

"Nope. Not good enough." Amaterasu said, folding her arms. It was all she could do not to smirk.

"Yeah, yeah. Guy's not entitled to his opinion around here, huh?" He smiled slightly and stood up, holding his head. "Any plans coming up?"

"Not that we can talk about until Mori gets his Butt out here!" Yuki said, yelling the last part to the fools bedroom.
Amaterasu nodded. "Thats true." She walked around Sadaharu and ran her hand down his arm. Her brother cleared his throat.
"Well, I may just head outside. Don't want to see the two love birds get it on. Specially when one party member is my own sister." The rat turned to walk out.

"It's okay, I'm still in trouble remember." Sadaharu said with a small snigger, stepping back and walking away to get a drink. Mori walked out rather bashfully. "Must have fallen asleep" He quirked a smile. "Morning."

"Oh, Was it comfy in the fools bed?" Yuki smirked, turning back around. "If it was I may see if I can steal a few hours in there. Not very comfy in seats let me tell you."

Mori scowled and crossed his arms. "I was just making sure he was okay. I was tired" he said defensively. Sadaharu looked away and cleared his throat, picking up a cup of water.

"And slept in his bed." Yuki smiled. "I see your Logic."

"Cut it." Mori warned, jabbing a finger at Yuki. "There's a line drawn of how much of your twisted logic I can handle." He said and snorted, dropping his hand by his side and wandering off to open the cabinet that held his eer stocked stash of sake. Uncle Mori needed his drinks.

Yuki gave a laugh. "Its too easy." He shook his head. "I'm going out for a walk. Thinking space." The rat turned away and walked outside.

"Yeah, yeah." Mori grumbled and tossed a drink at Sadaharu. "Amaterasu, you want one?" he asked, turning arond and opening his sake.

"I'd rather remain sober." Amaterasu said. "Someone needs to responsible around you two."

"When am I not?" Mori asked with a smirk. Sadaharu snorted and took a drink. I get it. No more drugs, more sake. He thought wryly. Don't think I'll get away with that..

Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:43 am

"Mori. Your never responsible." Amaterasu said, taking a seat and pulling her leg under herself.

"Give me three incidents... Not counting our detour to the future." He grumbled and took a swig.

"How much do you drink now?" She asked.

"An unfair question." He said and shrugged. 'But fine. That's one" He grinned and sat down.

"I think that one explains everything else." Amaterasu looked away. "Sleeping in a bed that isn't yours, while children are in the house. And the fact you drink so much."

"Now you're being picky." He said, raising an eyebrow. "I'm older than you. I'm allowed to drink what I want." He grinned. "And I was displaying concern; not being irresponsible."
"Ha. You just condemned yourself" Sadaharu said with a roll of his eyes.

"Here, here to that." Amaterasu smiled, raising an invisable glass.

Mori snorted and took a drink. "Why does everyone here read into everything? It makes my head hurt." He complained.

The doors flew open and a started squeek was heard as a man was thrown to the floor. Yuki walked in behind him. "I found a cat lurking abour outside."
Mentaro tried to scramble to his feet, only to have Yuki stand on his back.

Mori rose quickly to his feet. "What are you doing here?" He asked sharply, setting down his drink and stalking over. "You're after the artefacts again arent you?!" Sadaharu's eyes narrowed and he stood up but stayed where he was.

------

Rhun tugged on Elizabeth's arm. "Mummy, what's happening out there?" He looked to the door of his and Evelyn's room.

------

"Hold it Mori." Yuki held his hand up and roughly pulled Mentaro to a kneeling position. "Tell them what you told me."
"What? What what. I said Lots of things. Blue skies. trees, red rocks and birds and-" Yuki held a knife to mentaros throat. "Ok, ok." mentaro said quickly. "Luke. Drug Lord. He came in search of my artifcats but he wouldn't get them. Oh no. Gave them away, hid them away. Five places, Three things." He gave a laugh. "All gone. All hid."

"Luke?!" Sadaharu started. Mori held up a hand, silencing him.
"And Etsuko's with him?" Mori pressed. "She's helping Luke?" He asked, jaw locked.

"Lady was with him. Evil girl. tried to kill me! But oh no, I jumped out a window." he laughed madly. "Jumped and ran. ran right into the over grown, Non human dirty rat!" he glared to Yuki.

Mori scowled. "So that's what they're after. How the hell did he find out about them?" Mori growled. "And why are you still lurking about?" He snapped.

"Had to run. Run!" mentaro said. "Hid. Found but, Necklace gone! Blond man was meant to protect! PROTECT!"

Mori snarled. 'You knew they were after it and you just gave it away! Hell, she nearly killed him!" He cursed. "Are your other hiding places any better?"

----

"Shush." Elizabeth whispered, placing a hand on his shoulders. "Why don't you go play with Evelyn and her dolls?"

"I don't want to play with dolls now, mummy. I'm hungry" he said, innocent eyes wide.

Elizabeth sighed and picked her son up. "We'll eat soon baby." She kissed his cheek. "I promise."
"Mummy?" Evelyn asked, tugging on her mothers skirts. "Why is uncle Mori yelling?"
"He didn't sleep well love." Elizabeth said. "or eat his vegitabes."

"Uncle Mori should eat his vegetables." Rhun said seriously. "Silly Uncle."

Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:06 am

"Ahhh..." Mentaro looked around. "Monestary.... River... Ahh..."
"You don't remember do you." Yuki sighed and let the insane demon fall to the ground with a thud. He stood to full height. "Well this is brilliant. Brilliant."
"Yuki." Amaterasu said. "A few years ago, Raven was sent to my monestary for no reason at all."

"Ninjas don't do anything without a reason, right? He must have been protecting a piece." Mori said with a low growl. "This is ridiculous. Where is he?"
"He's up at the old woman's house with the monk," Sadaharu said.
"Then the Monk's got it." Mori said and glowered. "We've got to go talk to them."
"What's going on?" Asked Taro, clinging to the wall as he wandered down.

Yuki smiled to Taro charmingly and before he could say anything, Amaterasu stood up. "I'll go." She said. "I'll get them." And with that, she walked out.

"Go back to bed." Mori said angrily.
"Make me." Taro said, smiling at Mori and sitting down against the wall, glancing at the demon on the floor. "And I apologize about the necklace. She was very impolite."

"She try to kill you to?" Mentaro asked. Yuki rolled his eyes and went over to the window he was looking out of earlier that morning, his hands clenched.

"I suppose it could be put that way" Taro said with a small smile. "Yuki, everything okay there?"

"What?" Yuki turned around. He offered a smile. "Yeah, its fine."

-----

Raven sat on the balcony of the cabin, sharpening one of his daggers.

"Raven." Amaterasu called, looking up at him. "We need your help."

He sheathed his dagger and dropped down. And how could I help?" He questioned, frowning lightly. "Did something happen?"

"We know about the peice you have." She told him.

Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:22 am

"I don't have anything on me but knives." he said with a shake of his head, quirking a smile. "Care to explain?"

"Not you." Amaterasu smiled, stepping up to him. "Wuu. He holds it doesn't he?"

"And if he does?" Raven rose an eyebrow. "What's the point, Ama?"

"Someones after them." Amaterasu said. "We need you to come to our hut, With Wuu."

Raven nodded and stepped up to the cabin. He knocked. "Master Wuu, would you step out for a minute?"

Wuu walked out, his hands folded behind his back. "Wuu heard, Wuu heard." He stepped over to Amaterasu and smiled up at her. "Pretty lady come for Wuu. make old man very happy."

"Come on you, let's go." He said and started off towards the demon occupied hut.

--------

"If you're sure." Taro said cheerfully, bringing his knees up to his chest.

"Have I ever lied to you, my fair forgine fool?" Yuki asked, smiling softly as he looked from the window. The door opened and Amaterasu walked in, closly followed by Raven and wuu. Wuu smiled.
"Look, Crazy kitty." he scratched Mentaro behind the ears and to much horror, mentaro started to purr.

"That wasn' the point of coming here, i don't think" Raven stated, leaning against the wall and running a hand over his face. "Out of control, he is."
"Monk, the one that attacked him," Mori nodded at Taro, "Is looking for the artefact that cat gave you" He said. "That would be bad."

"Artefact?" Wuu asked. "No, peice. Peice. See." He pulled a peice of cloth out of his pocket and unwrapping i, it was simply a circualr peice.
"Mentaro?" Amaterasu asked. "What did you do."
"What didn't I do." he laughed, standing up. "get two, you need one more. One more in three, three parts does not make one but together makes three! SEE?!"

"You broke it." Mori nodded and picked up his sake. "I'll hand it to you, if you've lost a piece of a bracelet in a river," He took another drink. "I don't think that they'll find it."

"Braclet. Ring. I don't know!" mentaro yelled. "OUT! Need out." he ran for the door, only to have Yuki hit him over the head. the cat fell to the ground unconcious.
"Exscuse me." Yuki stepped over Mentaros fallen body and stepped outside again.

"Hey, wait up" Sadaharu walked out after him. "Where are you going?" shut the door behind him.

"Simple walk." Yuki smiled. "Going to come with?"

Sadaharu nodded. "Yeah, sure."

----

Mori dragged Mentaro back into the corner and tied him up. Moron'd probably break something. "Wuu, Just be careful would you?"

Wuu walked over to Mori and kicked his ankles. "Respect the elder." He stepped away. "Child, Child of one who raised Grandchild. What is wrong with grandchild?"
Amaterasu looked around. Was he talking to her? "I-I don't know."

"Yeah, yeah." Mori sighed, pulling Taro up and half carrying him back to his room. "Would you try and stay put?" Taro made a face and Mori shut his door, striding back into the main room.

Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:42 am

Yuki gave a small laugh. "You sure? Wouldn't you rather stay with Ama and Wuu?"

Sadaharu shrugged. "Not really. I don't think." He grimaced. "I'm taking a walk" He said and smiled.

"Well come on then." Yuki placed his hands behind his head. "Walking involves moving your feet."

Sadaharu smirked and walked away from the cabin beside Yuki. "Thank you, for helping me earlier... That was a stupid thing for me to do."

"Bet you saw, and felt a lot of things you didn't like during that episode right?"

Sadaharu gave him a sidelong glance. "I wouldn't quite say that."

"You wouldn't?" Yuki asked, glancing to him. "And here I was, thinking that giant rat that made you pass out was something you feared."

"It wasn't the rat" Sadaharu complained, touching a hand to his head. "And I thought you noticed how much I took."

"How much do you remember?" Yuki asked, stopping to look at Sadaharu. "Of last night I mean."

Sadaharu crossed his arms and turned aside a little. "Well..." He made a shrugging motion. "I'm not sure how much I remember compared to how much my mind came up with" He said awkwardly.

"Well, I guess thats for the best." Yuki cast him a side smile before putting his hands in his pockets and starting to walk again.

After a short silence, Sadaharu stopped again. "Wait, just wait." He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Uhh.. Did... If I didn't dream all that up-" He hesitated.

Yuki just looked back at him, remaining silent.

"For gods sakes, I don't know" He shifted his feet. "Why did you, wait. Did you mean to do that?"

"To do what?" Yuki asked, raising an eyebrow. "Kiss you? Yeah, I did. I was sort of hoping you wouldn't remember that."

"I see." He said, biting his lip. "You... didn't want me to remember that?" He looked back to him questioningly. "Or... You didn't want me to do what I did?"

"Well it would have been easier right?" Yuki asked, looking away. "You were high! I took advantage. Your my sisters goddamn Lover and I still... Three years and not a single move and I didn't even know I wanted it until... I saw you and I... Fuck! I'm the worst goddamn person I know!"

"If it wasn't for you, I would have done myself in by now," Sadaharu said suddenly. "And you know it." He looked to the floor.

Yuki gave a laugh. "Yeah, your right about that. Seems I am good for something after all."

"Even if... Let's say," He crossed his arms and shook his head. "Even if I wanted to go along with something..." He scowled suddenly. He was talking in circles. "Amaterasu. And you thought you were a bad person." He shook his head again.

"Sad." Yuki sighed, rubbing his eyes. "Think about what your saying. No in fact, what are you saying?"

"I don't know." He said simply. "I just don't know anymore." He started to walk again, head bowed.

Yuki reached out and took hold of Sadaharus arm. "Are we really going to be awkward around each other?"

"You tell me" He asked, turning back around. "I'm with your sister! Your sister! And you know what? Last night," He pulled his arm back. "I couldn't even think of her."

Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:52 am

"So what are we going to do then?" Yuki asked softly.

"You're going to help me get me off this stuff and everything goes back to normal." He met Yuki's eyes. "That's how it should go, right?" He asked but didn't move.

"Then why do I still want to kiss you?" Yuki said, he turned and held his head into his hands. "Yeah." he sighed after taking a few seconds to think. "We'll go back to normal and everything will be normal."

"Yeah, but I can't do that." Sadaharu said with a short laugh. "How am I meant to just do that now?" He asked, waving his hands in desperation. "I don't want... that. But I can't do that!"

"Then what do you want?" Yuki asked. "Just tell me what it is you want."

"What I want," He dropped his hands to his side. "Is to kiss you again." He said, finishing with a hand over his mouth. "That can't be right. What am I doing?"

Yuki moved Sadaharus hand. "Amas going to kill us you realise."

"Believe me, I know that." He said lowly. "That's the problem."

"Because neither of us care?" Yuki asked softly.

"Exactly" He murmured. "Because neither of us care." He tucked his dark hair behind his ears.

Yuki followed Sadaharus hand with his own and stopped just as his palm covered the boys ear. He made their eyes connect. "We can't do this. I can't hurt her..." But he didn't make any action to move away in fact, he did the opposite, moving closer.

"And you think I want to hurt her?" He asked. "No, you're right. We can't do this." He said and rose a tentative hand to touch Yuki's shoulder.

"We should pull apart." Yuki said, sliding his hand down to Sadaharus neck, his head tilted down closer to the boys. "And just avoid each other tomorrow."

"I disagree. on a completely serious basis. I'm not allowed back to the market, right?" He asked softly. 'You said you'd help." He looped his arms around Yuki's neck.

"Your right." Yuki replied, a slight smile on his lips. "And I hear this is the best way to help." Licking his lips, Yuki finally touched their lips together.

Sadaharu pulled himself close to Yuki, touching a hand to the rat's hair as he did so.

Yuki let out a sigh and pulling Sadaharus head closer, deeping their kiss.

Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:55 pm

Sadaharu tangled his hand in Yuki's hair as they kissed, the other hanging over the rat's shoulders.

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Yuki moved his tongue into Sadaharus mouth, moving their tongues together in a sort of dance. When air became needed, for the human at least, Yuki pulled away. He was panting, and there was a small smile on his lips. "Wow..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:11 pm

"Yeah, that works." Sadaharu panted, still holding onto Yuki. "I'm glad we've sorted that out" He laughed and smiled up at him. His smile faltered suddenly. "Hey, can i ask you something?"

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:12 pm

"Yeah." Yuki nodded. "Shot."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:15 pm

"Earlier, you said that if I hurt your sister, you'd hurt me." He tilted his head. "I was wondering if that still stood." He admitted. "I mean... If I just ignore the issue for this moment."

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:17 pm

"if I hurt you, I'd have to hurt myself to." Yuki whispered. "Since I'm just as guilty... Oh fuck." Yuki stepped away from Sadaharu. "No matter how much we want this, we can't do this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:23 pm

Sadaharu shook his head, wrapping his arms around himself and giving a shuddering sigh. 'I know." He said quietly. "We can't." He turned away to look back at the village and cast his eyes to the floor as shame overwhelmed him. "I'm sorry. Again."

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Yuki wrapped his arms around Sadaharu from behind. "I- I just want to do this." Yuki whispered. "Just hug you intametly before we go back to acting. Acting like we have no feelings towards each other. I just want to do this..." He pulled the boy close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Sadaharu sighed and leaned back against Yuki, resting his head back against his shoulder. "Just for a moment. I'd like that too" He said softly, voice trembling slightly. He rested his hand on Yuki's arm.

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Yuki's arms tightend slightly as tears dripped from his eyes to Sadaharus shoulder. He couldn't move away, he didn't want to let go of the younger boy. he never knew he would feel this way about the boy and now he did, he didn't know hwo to stop.

Yuki didn't know if he could go back to acting like tey did, but he knew he would try. There would be less Hugs, lless playful flirts but, it had to be done.
Sadaharu was his sisters lover and so, could never be his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:07 pm

Sadaharu took a deep breath, trying to get a grip on himself. In only two days, everything had been twisted so far out of his reach, he had absolutely no idea what to do anymore. He simply couldn't lie to Amaterasu, that would hurt her more than telling the truth. But what do you say?

He fought another onslaught of guilt and shut his eyes tightly against the tears threatening to course down his cheeks. It didn't work. He clutched at Yuki's sleeve. He had to though. Lie. How could everything become so damn difficult in just two days?!

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Yuki took a deep breath and looked up, his grip didn't loosen. "We should head back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Sadaharu nodded, dashed his sleeve over his eyes and laughed quietly. "We need to work on the kick-ass problem." He joked, sighing.

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:14 pm

"But... Do you think." Yuki took a deep breath, a blush fitting over his features. "Do you think, even if its for one moment, You would be mine?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezabela
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:24 pm

Sadaharu turned and wrapped his arms around Yuki. "Right at this moment; I am yours." Sadaharu said softly, pink touching on his own cheeks as he locked eyes with Yuki.

Graveside Rose
Official Forum Addict
Official Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Yuki licked his lips, heat filling his body as his eyes tinged pink. He slid his hands down Sadaharus back. "You know what this means right? For this day only we'll be lovers."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to ze past   

Back to top Go down

Back to ze past
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next